Sick kid and waiting on contract.

My sweet girl has been sick since yesterday. her fever came on so fast and went so high and would not come down for a long time. I won’t lie this mommy got scared. as I sat last night with my baby sleeping on my lap burning up with fever I was scared. Every jump she made, I was scared. When her fever hit 103 at 10pm, I was scared.

my mind went back to my big brother playing one minute and Β running a fever and complaining of a headache the next. I remember going to the hospital to see him and asking my mom if my bubba was going to die. This mommy got scared. my brother had spinal meningitis and all the things my baby was complaining about last night sent my mind back to that day many years ago.

I am so Thankful my big brother is fine today and that my baby girl just has a virtual infection. but oh how those Fears can overtake you in those moments of uncertainty. And now that my baby fever has broke and mommy knows whats going on with her my fear can go away, or at least for now.

As for the surrogacy journey, IPs have contract! I think if we get contract done this week or soon we will be looking at a March transfer.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s